Support Workers required in Beeston/Chilwell based care home with flexible hours.
As a Support Worker you will be as assisting service users who suffer from a range of mental health and/or learning difficulties including autism. You may be required to participate in moving and handling, dealing with challenging behaviour and conduct personal care.
You will also be required to follow health and safety regulations, file reports on condition updates and report any incidents that occur to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19