Fantastic opportunity for Support Workers to make a difference today!
A Radcliffe on Trent based care home are seeking experienced Support Workers to help them provide the highest standard of care.
As a Support Worker, you will be as assisting service users who suffer from a range of mental health and learning difficulties. Service users are aged 16+ and although most are semi-independent, some may also require assistance with mobility, hygiene and nutritional support.
Other responsibilities in this role include domestic duties, and undertaking any necessary paperwork.
If you think you have the qualities required to join this qualified team, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19