Support Workers required in Ravenshead, full time and part-time hours available.
The selected Support Worker will be responsible for assisting service users with their daily activities ensuring hygiene and nutritional needs are cared for. The unit is an Autism specialist unit but houses people with other mental health difficulties, therefore supporting their physical and psychological wellbeing is essential.
Other responsibilities for Support Workers include the accurate recording of condition updates and reporting incidents to higher management and the completion of general housekeeping.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19