Immediate opportunities available for agency Care Assistants in busy a Arnold based care home.
As a Care Assistant you will be expected to support elderly service users, suffering with age related, illnesses through their daily tasks. As many residents suffer with Alzheimer’s and dementia, they require assistance with nutrition, hygiene and mobility.
You will also be responsible for the completion of housekeeping tasks, adhering to health and safety regulations, accurate reporting of condition updates and reporting incidents to senior staff
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19