HCA required for Arnold based care home, with competitive pay.
As a HCA you will provide assistance to elderly service users in supported living units. Service users may suffer from dementia and Alzheimer’s and require support with their hygiene and nutrition. As a HCA you must ensure service users physical and psychological well-being is prioritised.
Additional responsibilities for HCA’s may include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, accurately reporting condition updates whilst following health and safety guidelines.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19