Support Workers required for Carlton based Supported living units.
Our Support Workers are tasked with assisting service users through their daily activities. Some service users suffer with mental health and learning difficulties and therefore require assistance with their hygiene and nutritional requirements, others suffer with physical disabilities and may also require assistance with mobility.
As a Support Worker you may also be asked to complete domestic duties and report condition updates to senior members of staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19