Are you looking for a Support Work role where no day is the same, paid weekly at a minimum rate pf £10 per hour?
We are looking for Support workers to work in our Arnold based supported living units. As a Support worker you will be the face of energy and entertainment prioritising service users’ health and wellbeing. You will have experience in providing support with mobility, hygiene and nutrition.
Additional responsibilities include household tasks such as helping with cooking, feeding, and cleaning.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19