Weekend Care Support Workers
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Weekend afternoons 2pm until 8pm
Brilliant opportunity! £8.50 per hour. Afternoons 2pm-8pm (Weekends). Immediate starts.
We are looking for experienced residential Care Assistants to work for our client in the Lincoln Area, supporting their regular care staff in providing a high standard of care to their residents. The home has the facilities to house 12 residents, with a dedicated team of Carers that aims to maximise independence and recovery, equipping residents with the skills to return home or to a supported environment, achieving rehabilitation goals that promote re-enablement and enhance quality of life.
Experience of dealing with residents with Neurological Disorders is preferred but not essential as long as you have 6 months care experience.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references