Support Workers – Learning Difficulties
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Bank Support Workers. £8.15-£9.15ph. Immediate starts. Various hours – you choose what you can work!
Our client in Lincoln are currently looking for experienced Care Assistants to work within their care home that provides care for Adults with Learning Difficulties, such as Asperger’s and Autism. The home accommodates up to 20 service users and they pride themselves on the care and attention the give to the residents and their families.
Our Care assistants are required to have sound experience that will complement the service to offer person-centred and effective care. Excellent care is the key objective, and this is what they do best.
You must be willing to provide aspects of daily care and activity that residents could not manage at home, including personal care.
You must have previous experience working with learning difficulties.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references