Residential Support Workers – Weekends
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
QS Recruitment Care Team are currently looking for support workers to work for one of our Clients in Burton on Trent. This is an exciting role for any individual who thrives off a challenge; you will be working with young adults who have various learning difficulties and disabilities. Your role would be to interact with them and engage them with daily activities, fulfilling their potential.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references