Night Care Assistants needed in Dronfield
Ongoing positions for successful candidates.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour, depending on shifts undertaken
The night shift will be 22:00 to 08:00 between Monday and Sunday
Brand new opportunity for experienced care assistants with rare weekly pay in Dronfield
This care home specialises in looking after citizens with disabilities and challenging illnesses. A stroke of patience, kindness and supportiveness will be needed.
Being a part of the team you will be ensuring the following…
-They are in a safe and caring environment
-Following their care plan and other requirements
-Supporting and performing daily duties
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references