Night Care Assistants, Immediate starts
Nights 8pm to 8am.
The home operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so there are shifts available to suit you.
Night Care Assistants urgently required. £8.60 to £8.75 per hour. Immediate starts available. Weekly Paid.
Our client in Newark is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work within their lovely residential home to support 45 residents.
They specialise in delivering care for older people with personal care needs and dementia.
You will be attending to all aspects of their daily living, paying attention to their nutritional and hygiene requirements.
Typical duties will involve:
-Washing and Dressing
-Moving and Hoisting
-Serving meals and assisting with feeding
-Changing soiled linen
-Ensuring each residents personal care plans are followed and individual needs are met
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references