Learning Disabilities Support Worker – NIGHTS
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Support Workers – £9.75 per hour. Weekends – 21:30-07:30.
My client based between Lincoln and Sleaford are looking for experienced Support Workers to join the team and assist in providing the highest standard of professional support.
They provide specialist support for people with autism, learning disabilities and associated complex needs.
Your duties will be varied, but whether it’s supporting someone with domestic duties or their personal care routine or taking someone shopping, you will provide support to each individual the way they want it.
Each day is different and there any be times where you are presented with a challenge but with the right training and support in place, we are able to give you confidence to deal with these situations, knowing that you have made a difference to someone’s life.
There is a good bus link between Lincoln and Sleaford and the bus stop is just outside the service which is handy for any non-drivers.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references