Healthcare/ Care Assistants- Afters
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Our client is urgently seeking Care Assistants to work in Cotmanhay, working within a residential care home. This residential home supports residents with Dementia, Mental Health Conditions, Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment. You will be attending to the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care and nutritional needs. and providing a complex care package tailored to individual needs
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references