Healthcare Assistants – days – Monday to Friday
Abbots Bromley, Staffordshire
This is a long-term role ongoing with an immediate start.
You will be working a 12-hour shift from 0730 till 1930 from Monday to Friday with the option to work weekends.
We are now looking for care assistants to work in the Abbots Bromley area with an immediate start. Working as part of a core team of carers, you will be supporting the Elderly with general day to day care. The home includes around 57 residents who require nursing, personal care and supporting those with physical disabilities.
To be successful in your application you must:
Experience in helping and assisting residents with physical disabilities/ or the Elderly / or experience either working within a similar role or community healthcare.
Strong Communication skills
It is desirable that you hold a Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) or experience of a similar role
A Current DBS will be required / or the willingness to pay for a new DBS.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references