Healthcare Assistant – Monday to Friday (AM)
You will be starting at 0730 working until 1500 covering Monday to Friday
QS Recruitment is currently recruiting healthcare assistants to work as part of our skilled healthcare team working nights within the Derby. Your role will be based in a residential care home environment working as part of team assisting residents, and helping towards both their mental and physical well-being.
To be successful in your application you will need to have experience within either a residential or community care setting, you will also have a valid DBS/CRB within the last 12 months or to be willing to undertake a new.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references