HCA – Nottingham – Day Shifts
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.00 and £10.50 per hour.
The shift will be 08:00-15:00 or 15:00-22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
*Agency work – weekly pay*
As a support worker with QS Care, you will be working in a Care Homes and Supporting Living Units around Nottingham, supporting service users with mental health conditions. The position requires a calm person with excellent communication skills to assist with these units, supporting service users recovering from acute mental health condition.
Your duties will be assisting service users with daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will encourage service users to participate in daily activities, complete paperwork and follow tailored care plans. You must be an enthusiastic individual who goes above and beyond, particularly when interacting with service users and having a proactive approach to work.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references