HCA – Monday to Friday Night
This is permanent on-gong role covering Weekday Nights, with additional hours available on the weekend.
You will be paid an hourly rate of £8.00 per hour, with an increased weekend rate available.
This is a waking nights role working from 2130 to 0730 covering Weekday.
QS Recruitment are currently recruiting experience healthcare assistance to join our team based in Normanton (Derby). As part of this you will be helping and assisting residents towards their physical and mental well-being.
To be successful in your application you will have had previous healthcare experience either working with a residential or nursing home environment, however candidates with community healthcare experience will also be considered for this role. You will also either have had a CRB/DBS within the last 12 months or to be willing to undertake a new one.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references