HCA – Monday to Friday 2200 till 0730
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
You will be working up to 3 nights per week starting at 2000 and finishing at 0730 covering Monday to Friday, however their are additional shifts available also.
We are currently looking for care assistants to join our team in Ashby-de-la-Zouch for a client based within Ashby. You will be joining a team of successful, experienced care workers were you will be responsible for helping residents under your care.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references