Carer/ Care Assistants- Afternoons
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Looking to improve the lives of elderly people?
Our respectable client in the NG3 area of Nottingham is urgently seeking Care Assistants to assist in the care and support of the elderly in a care centre and assist the established team of Carers. You will be attending to their activities of daily living and will be dealing with clients with a wide range of physical and mental disabilities. Also day to day duties include general housekeeping, observations of client’s conditions and reporting accordingly,complying with health and safety. You must have excellent communication skills, speaking to the residents in a kind and caring manor.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references