Care Support Worker Mornings
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
You will be required to work 07.30-14.00. You will be working on a 4 on 2 off rota.
We are urgently seeking experienced Care Support Workers for immediate starts in the Old Ollerton area. This is a permanent role working closely with young adults who have moderate to severe Learning Difficulties within the Autistic Spectrum. You will be attending to their activities of daily living and will be dealing with clients with a wide range of physical and mental disabilities. Daily tasks will include:
• Attend to client’s daily hygiene and nutritional needs
• Housekeeping duties
• Observations of client’s conditions and reporting accordingly
• Participating in any activities the resident wants to do for example walking to the shops, swimming etc.
• Complying with health and safety at all times
• Completion of relevant paperwork when required.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references