Care Support Assistants – Physical difficulties –
We currently have ad-hoc and regular ongoing roles available to cover a variety of shifts:
Days: 8am to 3pm
Afternoons: 3pm to 10pm
Nights: 10pm to 8am
*£8.50 to £9.60 per hour. Immediate starts available. Weekly Pay. Various hours – you choose when you want to work!*
Our client is a supportive residential care setting that can accommodate 15 residents with Physical disabilities.
You will be working alongside the existing team in assisting the residents with all aspects of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will be required work on a one to one basis with some residents at times.
You should have an awareness and passion to work people with Dementia Related Illnesses and be prepared to hit the ground running.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references