Care of the elderly- Long days
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Looking for care work in Nottingham?
QS Care have a variety of positions in Nottingham for care and support workers. This particular client have an urgent need for experienced Care Assistants to work in their care home based in Mapperly, Nottingham. This position involves caring for up to 35 residents with Aged Care related illnesses, including Dementia and Alzheimer’s. You will be required to carry out daily activities with the residents, adhering to their personalised care plan and completing paperwork. We need people who will go above and beyond to interact with residents and become engaged in daily activities.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references