Care Assistants – Weekends – Care of the Elderly
We are urgently seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in the Worksop Area starting immediately. You will be required to work various shifts over the weekend with start times to suit all.
Our client requires experienced Care Assistant to assist in the care and support of the Elderly in a care home, assisting the established team of Carers to deliver a wide range of services to their residents. You will be attending to their activities of daily living and will be dealing with clients with a wide range of physical and mental disabilities. Dementia awareness is desirable but not essential. This role has the potential to go from temporary to permanent for the right candidate. Your daily tasks will include:
• Attend to client’s daily hygiene and needs
• Housekeeping duties
• Observations of client’s conditions
• Complying with health and safety
• Completion of paperwork.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references