Care Assistants (Weekends)
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Care Assistants – Weekends 7.15am to 2.30pm. £8.55 per hour. Immediate starts available.
Our client is looking for experienced Care Assistants to work in Gainsborough to start work immediately.
They provide a long term residential care setting that can accommodate 34 residents.
You will be assisting in the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will be expected to work on a one to one basis with some residents at times.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references