Care Assistants- One to One
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Immediate starts available! One to one care opportunities!
Working in for our client based in Risley, you will be supporting an elderly gentleman with dementia and parkinsons based in a care home. Your duties will be related to all aspects of his wellbeing both physical and emotional. You will be completing hygienic, nutritional and personal care requirements. The position also involves spending the majority of the day with the gentleman, so great communication skills are necessary! You may be going on outings- eg- walks, to the local shops, for lunch.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references