Care Assistants – Nights – Learning Difficulties
This is an ongoing role that can potentially lead to full time work.
The rate of pay for this position will be £8.26 per hour rising to £8.62 after 13 weeks.
You will be required to work Night shifts starting at 2200hrs till 0700hrs, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for experienced Support Workers to start immediately. You will be working in a busy Care Home that caters for individuals with various mental health problems. You will be assisting the established team of Carers. You will be attending to their activities of daily living and will be dealing with clients with a wide range of physical and mental disabilities. Dementia care experience and MAPA training would be advantageous also. Daily tasks will include:
• Attend to client’s daily Hygiene and Nutritional needs
• Housekeeping duties
• Observations of client’s conditions and reporting accordingly
• Complying with health and safety
• Completion of paperwork when required.
• A least a year’s experience in Health & Social Care or NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
• A current Moving & Handling Certificate and other mandatory training certificates.
• You must have a full and current CRB or DBS check or be in a position to pay for one upfront.
To apply for this position or to discuss any other positions we have, please call the Care team on 0115 9422008 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references