Care Assistants -Neurological Care – Afternoons
This service is staffed 24 hours per day but they are looking for Carers to work Afternoon shifts starting at 1430hrs to 2200hrs. There are other shifts available on request. Weekend support is also required and this will be paid at a premium.
We are looking for experienced residential Care Assistants to work for our client in Lincoln area. The home has the facilities to house 12 residents, with a dedicated team of Carers that aims to maximise independence and recovery, equipping residents with the skills to return home or to a supported environment, achieving rehabilitation goals that promote re-enablement and enhance quality of life.
This is a physically and mentally demanding job so you must have a real desire to work in this setting. You must have experience of dealing with residents with Neurological Disorders and a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and improve their quality of life.
All our Care Assistants must have sound qualifications in Health and Social Care and all mandatory training must be up to date, especially Moving and Handling with Hoist Training.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references