Care Assistants needed (Mornings)
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
You can make a difference to vulnerable people by working for QS Care. Our client, located in Chaddesden, need care assistants who are compassionate and hard-working. QS Care have an opportunitity to work in a residential care home, supporting and assisting with the needs of people with learning and physical disabilities. You will be engaging them with activities, following tailored care plans to support every aspect of their life, including personal care.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references