Care Assistants – Mental Health – Various Shifts
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
This service is staffed 24 hours per day and they are looking for Carers to work various shifts starting at 0730 hrs, 1400 hrs and 2200 hrs, Weekend support is also required.
Our client in the North Hykeham Area of Lincoln is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work within their residential care home supporting their regular care staff in providing a high standard of care. This is a small residential home that supports 14 residents with Mental Health conditions and Old Age.
We require our Care Assistants are required to have sound qualifications in Health and Social Care with all your relevant mandatory training being relevant and up to date. You will be expected to working closely on a one to one basis with these residents which have highly complex mental health needs. You will be actively encouraged to take part in any therapy sessions when required.
You must have a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and improve their quality of life. You must have experience of dealing with residents with mental disabilities and be able to follow their individual care plans and report accordingly.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references