Care Assistants/ HCA- Mornings
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
QS Care are urgently recruiting experienced Care Assistants for our client’s home in Bestwood Village, Nottingham. You will be caring for residents with Aged Care related illnesses, including Dementia and Alzheimer’s. You will be required to carry out daily activities with the residents, assisting with daily needs, including movement and personal care. Paperwork must be also be completed to a high standard
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references