Care Assistants- Elderly care (Days)
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Passionate about care?
As a care assistant with QS Care, you will be working in a home in Carrington, supporting residents with mental health related illnesses. Your duties will be assisting residents with daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will encourage residents to participate in daily activities, complete paperwork and follow tailored care plans. The home needs someone who is passionate about care and will go above and beyond.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references