Care Assistants- Dementia Care (Afters)
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Want to make a difference to people’s livee? QS Care has exciting new opportunities for care assistants to work in our client’s home in Borrowash, supporting residents with mental health related illnesses. As a care assistant, you will be working with vulnerable people, supporting their needs, providing personal care and caring for them in daily life. You will also be completing paperwork and follow individual care plans.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references