Care Assistants – Days – Dementia Care
Our client is currently recruiting experienced Care Assistants to work in the Chesterfield Area starting immediately. You will be required to work Day shifts starting at 0800hrs.. There is the possibility of extra shifts depending on requirements. This is a temporary to permanent role for successful candidates.
Our client requires experienced Care Assistant to assist in the care and support of individuals with learning difficulties, in a care home and assist the established team of Carers. You will be attending to their activities of daily living and will be dealing with clients with a wide range of physical and mental disabilities. This role has the potential to go from temporary to permanent for the right candidate. Daily tasks will include:
• Attend to client’s daily hygiene and nutritional needs
• Housekeeping duties
• Observations of client’s conditions and reporting accordingly
• Complying with health and safety
• Completion of paperwork when required.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references