Care Assistants – Care of the Elderly – Nights
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
URGENTLY REQUIRED – EXPERIENCED CARE ASSISTANTS FOR NIGHT SHIFTS £11.67 p/h TO START IMMEDIATELY! We are looking for experienced residential Care Assistants to work for our client in the Ollerton Area, within their lovely care home supporting their regular care staff in providing a high standard of care. The home houses up to 49 residents with a dedicated team of Cares that are experts in the field of Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, Physical Disabilities and Old Age.
All our Care Assistants must have sound qualifications in Health and Social Care and all mandatory training must be up to date, especially Moving and Handling with Hoist Training. You will be working alongside the established team of carers that are professional and skilled and provide care for older people that is dignified while encouraging residents to live active and independent lives.
As an experienced Care Assistant you will be expected to follow each individual’s care plans, reporting any problems accordingly. You must have experience of dealing with residents with the Elderly and a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and improve their quality of life.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references