Care Assistants – Care of the Elderly – Days
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
IMMEDIATE STARTS FOR EXPERIENCED CARE ASSISTANTS _ We are currently looking to recruit experienced care assistants to work in a 66-bed residential home in Berry Hill area of Mansfield. You will be required to work alongside the established team of Carers who specialise in Dementia, Learning Disability, Old Age and Mental Health Issues. They provide a relaxing, supportive residential care setting that can accommodate the 66 residents in a safe and secure environment.
All our Care Assistants must have sound qualifications in Health and Social Care and all mandatory training must be up to date, especially Moving and Handling with Hoist Training.
As an experienced Care Assistant, you must have an awareness and passion to work people with the Elderly and be prepared to hit the ground running as this home accommodates a specialist unit to deal with this kind of illnesses. You will be required to follow individual care plans and complete paperwork and reporting any problems to the senior members of staff. You will be assisting in the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will also be expected to work on a one to one basis with some residents at times.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references