Care Assistants – Care of the Elderly -Days
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
IMMEDIATE STARTS – £8.00 TO £9.50 DEPENDING ON SHIFT WORKED – We have an exciting opportunity for experienced residential Care Assistants to work for our client in the Sheffield Area, within their lovely care home supporting their regular care staff in providing a high standard of care. The home has the capacity for up to 41 residents with a dedicated team of Cares that are experts in the field of Alzheimer’s Disease, Challenging Behaviour and Stroke.
All our Care Assistants must have sound qualifications in Health and Social Care and all mandatory training must be up to date, especially Moving and Handling with Hoist Training.
As an experienced Care Assistant you will be expected to follow each individual’s care plans, reporting any problems accordingly. You will be required to attend to their activities of daily living paying particular attention to their nutritional and hygiene needs. You must have experience of dealing with the Elderly and a desire to enhance their lives in an empathetic and compassionate way. You will be assisting in providing a meaningful programme of activities both in the care home and in the community to meet the social, emotional and spiritual needs of our residents to work towards their total well-being.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references