Care Assistants – Care of the Elderly – Afters
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
IMMEDIATE STARTS FOR EXPERIENCED CARE ASSISTANTS – We are looking for experienced residential Care Assistants to work for our client in the Dinnington Area, within their homely care home supporting their regular care staff in providing a high standard of care to their residents. They specialise in Old Age and Dementia care and have the facilities for 94 residents with illness related to Old Age. The dedicated team of Carers specialise in providing a full care package to encompass activities that promotes wellbeing for their residents in a supportive and secure environment.
As an experienced Care Assistant, you must have experience of dealing with residents with Dementia, Old Age and Physical Disabilities and a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and improve their quality of life. You will be paying attention to their individual care plans and providing a level of care tailored to their needs. You will also need to record and report any problems as they arise.
All our Care Assistants must have sound qualifications in Health and Social Care and all mandatory training must be up to date, especially Moving and Handling with Hoist Training.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references