Care Assistant / Weekends / Weekly pay
This is an opportunity for ongoing work.
You will be paid a rate of £9.50 per hour.
Flexible weekend shifts Saturday and/or Sunday 07:00 to 14:00 or 14:00 to 22:00.
Immediate start for Care Assistant in Chesterfield based care home.
As Care Assistant, you will be caring for elderly service users in the chesterfield homes that we work with. Residents suffering from age related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. You will ensure residents wellbeing is prioritised whilst supporting with mobility, hygiene and nutrition.
Additional responsibilities include the completion of housekeeping duties and compliance to the health and safety requirements. You will also be tasked with accurately recording condition updates, ensuring any incidents are reported to senior management.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DB check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references