Care Assistant – Weekend Nights
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
*Immediate starts available – great rate of weekly pay!*
We are currently looking to recruit experienced care assistants to work in a Residential Home in the Gresley area of Swadlincote with an immediate start. This home supports residents with early stages of Dementia, Palliative and Respite care, Physical Disabilities, and Nursing. The role will mainly involve personal care for service users when required, assisting residents to bed, carrying out safe and well checks throughout the shift and carrying out other general day to day duties.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references