Care Assistant – Weekend Nights
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=-1.322042&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
The shift will be 19:30-07:30 Saturday and Sunday.
Night carers required ASAP!
You will be required to follow individual care plans and complete paperwork and reporting any problems to the senior members of staff. You will be assisting in the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will be expected to work on a one to one basis. You must have an awareness and passion to work people with Dementia Related Illnesses and the Elderly and be prepared to hit the ground running.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references