Care Assistant – Weekend Nights
The shift will be 22:00-08:00 Saturday and Sunday.
*Experienced Care Assistants required in Derby to start work immediately*
Our client is a supportive residential care setting that can accommodate 28 residents. The Home specialises in provision for dementia care, though a skilled and experienced team have shown their effectiveness in assisting with a wide range of healthcare requirements.
You will be working alongside the existing team in assisting the residents with all aspects of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will be required work on a one to one basis with some residents at times.
You should have an awareness and passion to work people with Dementia Related Illnesses and be prepared to hit the ground running.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references