Care Assistant – Weekend Days
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
We are currently looking to recruit experienced care assistants to work in a 40-bed residential home near Chellaston, Derby. You will be caring for elderly residents, those with Dementia and Physical Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours and Mental Health issues.
You will use your knowledge and experience to assist the residents with their activities of daily living providing a care centred approach round their detailed care package. Our Care assistants are required to have sound experience in Health and Social Care.
As of all aspects of Care you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care, you will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail and report accordingly.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references