Care Assistant – Weekday Nights
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
The shift will be 22:00-08:00 between Monday to Friday.
*Immediate starts available – great rate of weekly pay!*
You will be part of a dedicated care team providing support to the service users. The residential home is based in Etwall, Derby with around 45 residents. This home cares for those with physical disabilities, treatment of disease or injury as well as providing care for the Elderly. As part of this successful team you will be working in a residential environment assisting and helping residents with their day to day needs.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references