Care Assistant – Weekday Nights
The shift will be 22:00-08:00 Monday to Friday.
This home supports those with Dementia and old age. The residential Home is based in Burton-on-Trent with around 22 residents. You will be part of a dedicated care team providing support to the service users. You will be based in a care home that provides care to the Elderly. The role will mainly involve personal care for service users and carrying out other general day to day duties as and when required.
We have a variety of shifts available to suit you, so you can choose from mornings, afternoons and nights. You can also choose how many days you would like to work, so we can fit work around your existing commitments.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references