Care Assistant / Nights / Weekly pay
This is an opportunity for ongoing work.
You will be paid a rate of £9 per hour.
Flexible night shifts available between Monday and Sunday 22:00 to 07:00.
Opportunities for Care assistants in a fantastic Chesterfield based Care home.
Successful applicants will be caring for elderly residents with age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. You will be required to assist with daily tasks including mobility, hygiene and nutrition whilst adhering to health and safety regulations. General housekeeping and the accurate recording of condition updates essential aspects of the role.
Further responsibilities include the accurate recording of condition updates, reporting incidents to higher management.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DB check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references