Care Assistant – Long Days
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Our client based in the Ilkeston area is currently seeking care staff to work at their busy carer home and work long days. The home is privately owned and is for the elderly. The home will have up to 25 residents staying. The home will have residents whom have mental health issues; this will include dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson disease. The candidate will be required to adhere to care plans set out by manager on a daily basis. You will be required to assisting with dressing/undressing, hygiene duties, meal times and any activities throughout the day that are planned to assist with mental and physical stimulation.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references