Care Assistant / Flexible Shifts / Agency Work
This is an ongoing position with permanent roles available for the right candidates.
Between £9.50 and £11.50 per hour.
We have day and night shifts available throughout the week. You can pick up the shifts you are available for.
WEEKLY PAY/ IMMEDIATE STARTS/ FLEXIBLE HOURS
Experienced Care Assistants required to work for our agency within a home in Aslockton, Nottinghamshire.
You will be providing the best quality care to the residents within the home. You will be caring for residents who have age related illnesses including Dementia and Alzheimers. In your role you will be making sure the residents daily hygiene and nutritional needs are met, housekeeping duties are completed and health and safety is complied with.
You must have experience of dealing with residents with the Elderly and a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and improve their quality of life.
With this role drivers are required due to the location of the home. There are no public transport routes running past the home as it is set in an idyllic setting.
The following experience and qualifications are essential;
•Mandatory training in Safeguarding, Infection control, Moving & Handling within the last year. However if the training you have isn’t up to date we can offer online training courses.
•An enhanced DBS check. If you have the means to pay for one upfront then we can arrange this for you.
•A minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references