Care Assistant / Flexible Shifts / Agency Work
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=-1.120705&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
We have a variety of shifts available, such as days, afternoons, long days and nights. We can find you work around your availability.
QS Care are currently recruiting for Care Assistants and Support Workers to work in Care Homes and Supporting Living Units in the Mapperley area.
As will all aspects of Care, you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care. You will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail.
As an agency worker, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we have opportunities to cater for your needs.
You will receive weekly pay and as we appreciate our workers have busy schedules and personal commitments, we will find you work around your availability.
If you have a proactive, hard-working attitude, we would love to hear from you.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references