Care Assistant / Days / Weekly pay
This is an opportunity for ongoing work.
You will be paid a rate of £9 per hour.
Flexible day shifts 07:00 to 14:00 between Monday and Friday.
Agency work for Care Assistant in for Nottingham based Care Homes.
The successful applicant will assist elderly service users with their daily activities supporting mobility, hygiene and nutritional requirements. As a Care Assistant you will meet many residents suffering with age related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and dementia, therefore supporting their all-round wellbeing is essential.
As a Care Assistant you will also be responsible for completing housekeeping tasks, following health and safety regulations, reporting of condition updates and reporting incidents to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DB check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references